Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Love My Toilet

Or at least you'd think I do, considering how much time I've spent with it in the last few days.

That's right, the puking has begun.

I puked for 8 months the last time I was pregnant. It was like the day I found out up until the day I had Andy I puked nonstop. It was awesome. And it begins again. I'm praying, praying, praying that this time I get relief like "normal" women do at 12 weeks, but I'm not counting on anything.

So far, sweet tea sounds best. But then you're not supposed to have too much caffeine. Caffeine or puking? I'll take the caffeine. And then I'll be calling my doctor for some Zofran. It didn't totally stop the puking, but it took the edge off. I could at least hold food down. And I didn't have to continue my affair with the toilet throughout the day.

Oh, and here's a big "wow!" moment for the day. I still get a little sick to my stomach when I see it. This was me at 39 weeks with Andrew. In the middle of winter. Wearing sandals, because my feet looked like two pigs with piglets attached. It's not a pretty picture, y'all.


On a way better note, we leave for our cruise in 34 days. I'm way excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment